The AARMR Annual Regulatory Conference provides state regulators and industry representatives the opportunity to meet with their peers from around the country, share information and best practices, and discuss current topics in the industry.
2021 Annual Regulatory Conference
November 30 - December 2, 2021
The DeSoto Hotel
SAVE THE DATE:
2022 Annual Regulatory Conference
August 7 - 11, 2022
2020 Annual Regulatory Conference
This event was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. AARMR's General Members and the Industry Advisory Council met separately by teleconference in August 2020.
2019 Annual Regulatory Conference:
The following speaker presentations have been made available:
- TILA's LO Compensation Rule - Brian Levy
- Nonbank Cyber and IT Examination Program - Chuck Cross
- Industry Panel - Haydn Richards
- State Hot Topics - Kevin Cuff, Kevin Byers & Chris Romano
- Cyber Security & The Dark Web - Nathan Knottingham
- BSA/AML - Nathan Knottingham
- Understanding MLO Temporary Authority Operate - Tim Doyle
- On the Economic, Business and Political Climate - Roger Tutterow
For more information, contact David Saunders at 703-782-5920.